Passion meets mobility
EUCO Rail is an independent, European provider of maintenance and repair services for all kinds of rolling stock. Originally launched as a start-up and established in October 2022, EUCO Rail is now based in Zug, Switzerland.
We have two subsidiaries in Germany, EUCO Rail Development GmbH and EUCO Rail Services GmbH. Our team has a ‘hands-on mentality’ and real service rooted in its DNA, with principles based on partnership and a flexible open-source approach.
Since we are not tied to any single train manufacturer or rail operator, we offer all customers free access to our infrastructure and services, using our innovative technology to maintain and repair rolling stock and advise rail operators on service matters and maintenance products. With two state-of-the-art depots in southern Germany, EUCO Rail has created a central hub for maintenance services in the heart of Europe.
We want to keep on growing in Europe and look forward to establishing long-term professional and trusting working relationships with private and state-owned rail operators as well as all manufacturers.
Our first-class services
- Our expert team possesses all the essential skills needed to ensure maximum customer satisfaction: we put a high value on reliability, availability, ease of maintenance and safety. We also keep an eye on life cycle costing.
- With our experience, wide-ranging expertise and state-of-the-art facilities in southern Germany, we offer all the essential services for maintaining your fleet.
- We are certified according to ECM 1–4, which means that we can perform all maintenance work in line with individual customer requirements.
Our industrial expertise allows us to offer tailored rolling stock solutions
- Thanks to our digitised systems, we can support and advise you on many key matters, such as supply chains, predictive spare parts management and cost-efficient maintenance.
- When it comes to rail transport tendering procedures, we support you in the run-up to the submission process.
- With our expertise and technical knowledge, we help you to plan and build depots and modernise your fleet.
Passion meets mobility – successful from the start because we are committed to mobility
- We solve customer problems with unconventional approaches and are prepared to do things differently to the OEMs.
- Nonetheless, we base our methods on extensive industry experience and waste no time. Flexibility, agility and decisiveness in implementation processes are particular EUCO Rail attributes.
- Our unique business model combines independence, openness and adaptability with comprehensive knowledge, state-of-the-art technical and logistical equipment as well as digital and mobile maintenance solutions.